Clinic & Studio Update
We’re still able to offer many of our usual services with the exception of studio classes and some complementary therapies. As healthcare providers, many of our treatments are considered ‘essential’.
We’re also offering virtual appointments and livestream Pilates and yoga via Zoom so even if you’re shielding or isolating, you can still look after your wellbeing.
Depending on the type of session you’re booking, you may need to have a telephone triage before you visit for your appointment. Reception will advise you about this when you book.
For the time being, you can only book virtual physio or osteopathy appointments online as well as Pilates and yoga classes (in the studio when our Tier allows and livestream). If you’re looking for a face to face appointment, please call our reception team on 020 8672 4455 to discuss your needs.
Treatments available to book include:
- Physiotherapy (including women’s health)
- Osteopathy (including women’s health, paediatric and cranial)
- Clinical massage: including remedial / sports / pregnancy
- Fertility coaching
- Lymphatic drainage
- Body Stress Release
- Psychotherapy / Psychological therapy
As well as the therapies we’re offering at the clinic, we’re also able to offer some of our other therapies remotely including nutritional therapy, homeopathy, hypnotherapy, naturopathy and distance reiki.
As we’re following social distancing guidelines for our staff, there may be fewer of us than usual to take your calls so if you’re diverted to our voicemail service, please leave us a message and we’ll call back as soon as we possibly can.
What To Expect
Before visiting us,
- You’ll connect with your therapist before you visit for an initial risk assessment during which they will explain everything you need to know about your visit
- If you’re visiting for a physiotherapy or osteopathy assessment, you’ll complete your case history remotely (usually via telephone triage)
- Your therapist will book your appointment and send you a consent and registration form to complete before attending
- All physiotherapy and osteopathy face to face appointments are 30 minutes (this allows for thorough cleaning between patient visits)
- All payments for physiotherapy and osteopathy will be taken online via stored payment information (our payment system has the highest security rating)
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment start time as there is limited waiting space
- Please bring your own water bottle and towel if needed
- Please keep 2m away from others whilst in the clinic
You can read our full risk assessment here
Last updated: 1st March 2021