Since we reopened in May for urgent physiotherapy and osteopathy appointments, we’ve been gradually reopening some of our other services to offer more in terms of face to face treatments.
Following a serious flood at our main clinic during lockdowm, we’re so delighted that the repairs have now been completed and our physiotherapists, osteopaths and class teachers will soon be able to work there again. Our doors at 260 Balham High Road will be open again from Wednesday 23rd Sept.
We were very fortunate to have the premises at 246 Balham High Road to use while repairs were underway but the space there has limited what we’ve been able to offer and we’re really excited to now have many of our pre-lockdown therapists and teachers returning to reCentre to do what they do best.
We’re now able to offer physiotherapy, osteopathy, sports massage, remedial massage, aromatherapy, pregnancy massage, body stress release, acupuncture, psychotherapy and psychological therapy – all with enhanced cleaning and health and safety practices. Studio classes will be coming very soon.
Depending on the type of session you’re booking, you may need to have a telephone triage before you visit for your appointment. Reception will advise you about this when you book. We also have options for virtual appointments if you prefer or if you need to quarantine.
For the time being, you can only book virtual physio or osteopathy appointments online as well as our popular online Pilates and yoga classes. If you’re looking for a face to face appointment, please call our reception team on 020 8772 0222 to discuss your needs.
As well as the therapies we’re offering at the clinic, we’re also able to offer some of our other therapies remotely including nutritional therapy, homeopathy, naturopathy and distance reiki.
If our reception team are on the phone, your call may be diverted to our call answering service, Best Reception, who will take a message and ask one of our team to get back to you as soon as possible.
What To Expect
Before visiting us,
- You’ll connect with your therapist before you visit for an initial risk assessment during which they will explain everything you need to know about your visit
- If you’re visiting for a physiotherapy or osteopathy assessment, you’ll complete your case history remotely (usually via telephone triage)
- Your therapist will book your appointment and send you a consent and registration form to complete before attending
- All physiotherapy and osteopathy face to face appointments are 30 minutes (this allows for thorough cleaning between patient visits)
- All payments for physiotherapy and osteopathy will be taken online via stored payment information (our payment system has the highest security rating)
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment start time as there is limited waiting space
- Please bring your own water bottle and towel if needed
- Please keep 2m away from others whilst in the clinic
You can read our full risk assessment here
Our studio classes will be returning in October. This page will be updated with more classes news soon.
In the meantime, our online Pilates and yoga classes can be booked here.
Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
Wishing you good health
Last updated: 17th August 2020