Clinic & Studio Update
Although social distancing measures and mask mandates end on 19th July, PHE has confirmed that all infetion prevention and control (IPC) measures in healthcare settings will remain in place. We therefore request that all patients, clients and visitors continue to wear a face covering when visiting our clinics and studio (although it is not necessary to wear a mask during classes).
Our face to face services are all now available and we’re also offering virtual appointments and livestream Pilates and yoga via Zoom for those who are isolating.
If you’re booking a face to face appointment, please call our reception team on 020 8672 4455 to discuss your needs as online booking is currently paused. You can book online for studio classes or for virtual physiotherapy only.
As we’re following social distancing guidelines for our staff, there may be fewer of us than usual to take your calls so if you’re diverted to our voicemail service, please leave us a message and we’ll call back as soon as we possibly can.
What To Expect
Before visiting us,
Some staff members as well as some patients attending this practice might not be vaccinated due to ineligibility, medical contraindications/ exemptions or personal preference. To keep everyone safe, strict infection prevention control measures are in place and all of our staff will be wearing the appropriate level of PPE. If you have any concerns, please us know.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment start time as there is limited waiting space.
- You’ll connect with us before you visit for an initial risk assessment during which we’ll explain everything you need to know about your visit.
- You will be sent a consent and registration form to complete before attending for physiotherapy or osteopathy.
- All physiotherapy and osteopathy face to face appointments are currently 30 minutes (this allows for thorough cleaning and airing between patient visits).
- All payments for physiotherapy and osteopathy will be taken online via stored payment information (our payment system has the highest security rating).
- Please bring your own water bottle and towel if needed as these are not currently supplied.
- Please observe social distancing whilst in the clinic.
- As infection rates in the area continue to rise, we will be continuing with socially distanced classes a while longer to help minimise the risk of infection and contact tracing for our clients and teachers.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your class.
- Please continue to wear a mask in common areas of the centre as the clinic is a healthcare setting and all IPC measures remain in place. No mask is necessary inside the studio or during classes.
- On arrival please sanitise your hands, scan the QR code and head straight into the studio to one of the marked out areas taking all your belongings with you. Personal belongings need to be kept by your mat so please bring as little as possible with you.
- Usually we’d ask you to take your shoes off and leave them in the racks outside the studio, but to avoid a bottle neck and maintain distancing please keep your shoes on until you reach a marked out space in the studio.
- Wherever possible arrive in your workout clothes as we do not have changing facilities.
- The centre is ventilated using a fresh air heating and cooling system. Fresh air is pulled in from behind the building, cooled or heated and pumped into the rooms ensuring a constant flow of fresh air.
- If you have your own mat, please bring it with you. We have some mats available for use but please use the sanitizing spray or wipes provided to wipe them down before and after use.
- Lastly but most importantly, if you feel unwell, please do not attend a class.
You can read our full risk assessment here
Last updated: 15th July 2021