We reopened in May for urgent physiotherapy and osteopathy appointments. Thank you so much for your patience during this time.
Since May we’ve been gradually reopening some of our other services and we’re delighted to now be able to offer more in terms of face to face treatments.
We’re currently able to offer physiotherapy, osteopathy, some massage appointments, body stress release, acupuncture and psychological therapy – all with enhanced cleaning and health and safety practices.
Your first contact with a therapist will still need to be done remotely (either as a telephone triage or a virtual appointment) in order to be certain face to face treatment is indicated and to comply with current guidelines. Of course, you can continue to book virtual appointments if you prefer or if you need to quarantine.
For the time being, you can only book virtual physio or osteopathy appointments online as well as our popular online Pilates and yoga classes. If you’re looking for a face to face appointment, please call our reception team on 020 8672 4455 to discuss your needs.
We are also able to offer some of our other therapies remotely including nutritional therapy, homeopathy, naturopathy and distance reiki.
NOTE THAT ALL FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS ARE CURRENTLY AT OUR SMALLER CLINIC AT 246 BALHAM HIGH ROAD.
What To Expect
Before visiting us,
- You’ll connect with your therapist remotely for an initial risk assessment during which they will explain everything you need to know about your visit
- If you’re visiting for a physiotherapy or osteopathy assessment, you’ll complete your case history remotely (usually via telephone triage)
- Your therapist will book your appointment and send you a consent and registration form to complete before attending
- All physiotherapy and osteopathy face to face appointments are 30 minutes (this allows for thorough cleaning between patient visits and ensures patients are not arriving and leaving at the same time as others)
- All payments for physiotherapy and osteopathy will be taken online via stored payment information (our payment system has the highest security rating)
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment start time as there is limited waiting space
- Please bring your own water bottle and towel if needed
- Please keep 2m away from others whilst in the clinic
Due to flooding at our larger clinic during lockdown, the premises are currently undergoing extensive repairs. This means we weren’t able to reopen classes at the end of July but we really hope we’ll be able to welcome you back to the studio in September.
For more information, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
Wishing you good health
Last updated: 27th July