Cupping Therapy Massage
Bellabaci Cupping is an extremely effective deep tissue massage that achieves results quicker and without the discomfort of deep pressure.
Cupping Therapy massage is a modified and simplified version of the wonderful ancient cupping therapy. This massage utilizes the Bellabaci medical grade silicone, hand squeezed vacuum cups, which create suction on the body surface. This new treatment provides you with incredible healing results and has impressed those who experience its subtle power. It is an amazing combination of positive and negative pressure with slow and relaxing movements.
By creating suction and negative pressure, the massage will drain excess fluids and toxins, loosen adhesions, lift the connective tissue and bring blood flow to stagnant muscles and skin. As the Bellabaci massage cups help the body to detoxify itself, it combines deep tissue, Swedish and lymphatic drainage massage techniques to achieve ultimate healing in shorter times. The successful mechanics draws blood from the arteries to the capillaries, returning through the veins to be cleansed. The medical effect of this therapy results in: eliminating stagnation, intensifying metabolism and dermal respiration and increasing elasticity in the skin.
Cupping therapy massage is an ideal treatment for women or men suffering from tight and sore muscles, digestive disorders, joint pain, cellulite, headache, migraines, stretch marks and spider veins amongst others. When used on the back and on tight, sore muscles, it helps to break up lipid pockets (knots), improve blood circulation and eliminate toxins and other waste products from your muscles. Improves and softens scar tissue. Tones your skin, assists in body contouring, stimulates your lymphatic and blood circulation, regulates the autonomic nervous system and generally relaxes and rejuvenates the body.
Face Cupping Massage
A Great Skin Treatment – Anti Aging From the Inside Out
By improving blood circulation to the skin and by gently stimulating the fibroblast cells, which produce natural collagen and elastin, your skin will reveal a healthy glow and plump those fine lines.
The Bellabaci facial cups provide optimal stimulation for the skin and underlying tissues (dermis and subcutaneous tissue). This gives you a relaxing, deep, comfortable massage while increasing circulation and exfoliation of the skin. Facial massages are great way to remove the day’s stress from your face and can help restore that healthy youthful glow.
Our Cupping Massage Therapist
Veronica is a multi-disciplinary therapist with a special interest in women's well-being and natural healthcare in all stages of life, including pregnancy.
Veronica has developed her unique way of working, always fully focused on the whole person, combining deeper detailed bodywork with subtler light touch and intuitive guidance. Her massage is characterized by a slow, constant beautiful flow aimed at calming the nervous system and she is particularly well known and specialized in neck and shoulders work including the head and face.
Focused on the synthesis between Aromatherapy, Traditional Oriental Medicine, Massage and Energy Healing, Veronica also specialises in Holistic Facial Therapies and Natural Skincare Coaching. Her experience and knowledge led her to develop her own signature facials aimed at balancing skin, body, mind and harmonizing the emotions.
In addition to her facial work, Veronica also offers Pregnancy Massage, Indian Champissage (Traditional Indian Head Massage) and Bellabaci Cupping Therapy Massage.
Our Cupping Massage Appointments
Booking Time: 1hr
Booking Time: 90 minutes
Our Cupping Massage FAQs
HOW DOES BELLABACI MASSAGE FEEL?
People often experience deep warmth and tingling sensation during the treatment. The effects on the nervous system are very sedating and people will often descend into a profound state of relaxation. The skin in the area that was worked on can turn red due to stimulation. To avoid temporary ‘cup kiss’ the Bellabaci cups are not left stationary in the area, but glided on the skin slowly and gently.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS?
The Bellabaci cups are used to release toxins from deep muscle and tissue as a partial vacuum is created in the cups, while placed on the skin by means of suction. This enhances circulation, causing tissues to release toxins and inflammation, activate the lymphatic system, clear colon blockages, clear the veins, arteries and capillaries, revitalize and oxygenate the skin, improve the appearance of stretch marks, reduce cellulite and clear spider veins. As toxins and inflammation are pulled from the body to the surface of the skin, the lymphatic system (which is stimulated by 300%) eliminates them.
Bellabaci massage brings effectual treatment to a vast spectrum of ailments.
- Pain relief and decrease inflammation
- Release muscle tension
- Clear stagnation
- Drain and move fluids, clear drainage pathway and drain lymph fluid. The lymphatic circulation improves by 300% for period of 8-12 hours
- Dredge and clear toxins and old residue out of muscles and soft tissue by improving circulation
- Nervous system sedation
- Expel congestion
- Stretch muscles and connective tissues
- Nourish blood supply
- Remove toxins
- Nourish the skin and increase its suppleness
- Improves sluggish circulation
- Help reduce cellulite
- Help firm flab
- Breakdown fatty deposits
- Help with pre-surgery prepping and post-surgery recovery.
- Release deep muscular tissues
- Improve and soften scar tissue.
- Increase range of joint movement
- Clear colon blockages
- Open chest and lungs (a great treatment for colds and pneumonia)
- Smooth stretch marks and clear broken capillaries
- Improve skin tone and texture by gently stretching the fibroblast cells, stimulates them to produce better quality and quantity of natural collagen and elastin
- Enhance product absorption
- Open meridians
HOW DOES CUPPING TARGET CELLULITE?
Bellabaci massage is an effective way to reduce and remove cellulite. That’s because it addresses the cause directly and not just the symptom. Better yet, it activates, stimulates and rejuvenates the lymphatic system with a reverse deep tissue massage technique. The regulated Bellabacci cup suction works on the connective tissue septa in the cellulite layer whilst improving micro-circulation to the tissues which floods the area with oxygen and nutrients. As the lymphatic flow is increased, the tissue detoxifies, eliminating waste, softening and elasticising the tissue as the bloated adiposities begin to burn their contents and shrink in size. This smooths out the dimples in the cellulite.
Bellabaci Body Massage System:
Create a flow of fresh oxygenated blood that’s rich in natural nutrients.
Cause the release and clearing of waste and toxins from the fat cells.
Break up and remove the orange peel cellulite look for smoother, more toned skin.
Save on expensive cellulite treatments and creams.
The results are dramatic.
WHAT CAUSES CELLULITE?
The causes of cellulite are varied but the most common cause is related to poor blood circulation, reduced venous flow, impaired lymphatic drainage and fluid retention which can trigger the transformation of subcutaneous fat cells into cellulite. The following things contribute to cellulite in one way or another:
- Genetics: the predisposition to cellulite seems to be genetically inherited. Some people simply have more fat cells, weak veins, fragile lymphatic vessels, poor circulation or hormonal sensitivity.
- Female Hormones
- Sedentary Lifestyles
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FACE CUPPING MASSAGE?
- Pore cleanser; Tones skin and removes excess oil and dirt by penetrating deep below the skin’s surface. Blackheads are created when oil from the skin solidifies inside the pores. Ultimately this hardens and plugs the pore. As the plug oxidizes, it takes on a black appearance. The Bellabaci cups Cleanse Away Blackheads as it uses deep penetrating suction to remove the excess oil in the pores before they become blackheads, leaving the skin clean and clear
- Nourishing blood supply to the skin and increase its suppleness
- Strengthen renewing power & its resistance to harmful conditions
- Helps firm flab
- Improves and soften scar tissue
- Smooths stretch marks and clears broken capillaries
- Improves skin tone and texture by gently stretching the fibroblast cells, stimulates them to produce better quality and quantity of natural collagen and elastin
- Enhance product absorption
- Expels toxin to be removed by the lymphatic system
- Refines the pores
- Improves micro-circulation
- Lift drooping muscles
- Smooths wrinkles and fine lines
- Drain eye bags and double jaw
- Loosening of adhesions
- Strengthening the vascular integrity of the face
- Anti ageing – from the inside out
Where we are
The Clinic & Studio
260 Balham High Road
020 8672 4455
The Therapy Rooms
246 Balham High Road
020 8772 0222
020 8672 4455
Open 7 Days a Week
within 24 hours
Our Physios & Osteos are registered with Private Medical Insurance providers such as AXA PPP and BUPA
OPENING HOURS Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm
Mon - Fri 8.15am-9.30pm Sunday 9.00am-2.00pm