Kinesiology uses safe and precise muscle testing to find an imbalance within your body. Your arms, legs and head are placed into specific positions and then a gentle pressure is applied which you have to resist. If there are any imbalances in the mental, physical, emotional or chemical realm (anything that we put in or on our body) then you cannot meet the pressure in the same way. I can then find out what your body wants and needs using the responses from the muscle tests.
Kinesiology allows us to turn off all of the mental chatter and gives our body a chance to talk, to tell us what is REALLY going on.
No two treatments are ever the same; therefore each treatment is designed for your individual needs.
Consultations and treatments are carried out in a relaxed and professional manner. All treatments are confidential, non-judgemental and understanding of the pressures that a busy modern lifestyle entails.
Melanie aims to empower her clients to take full responsibility for their health as well as for their thoughts and attitudes.
- Academy of Systematic Kinesiology Certificate
- Academy of Systematic Kinesiology Diploma
- ITEC Diet & Nutrition
- ITEC Anatomy & Physiology
What conditions can kinesiology help with?
- Anxiety, fears and phobias
- Allergies and food sensitivities
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Back pains
- Breast pains
- Bloating and gas
- Candida and thrush
- Chronic fatigue and ME
- Co-ordination and balance problems
- Digestive problems
- Eczema, rashes and skin conditions
- Elbow pain
- Frequent infections and immune problems
- Frozen shoulder and neck pain
- Heavy or restless legs
- Headaches and migraines
- Insomnia, poor sleeping patterns
- IBS – constipation and diarrhoea
- Low energy levels
- Menstrual and hormonal problems
- Repetitive Injury Strain -RSI
- Sinus problems
Where we are
The Clinic & Studio
260 Balham High Road
020 8672 4455
The Therapy Rooms
246 Balham High Road
020 8772 0222
020 8672 4455
Open 7 Days a Week
within 24 hours
Our Physios & Osteos are registered with Private Medical Insurance providers such as AXA PPP and BUPA